- Package calculated at today’s rate of exchange @ 1 USD = INR 66.00 Total Package cost will be recalculated on final day of payment @ final payment day’s rate of exchange. (xe.com website currency conversion rate plus INR 1.00 is taken into consideration for rate of exchange calculation).
- The STAR (*) rating of mentioned hotel is based on reputed websites like ‘Trip advisor’ or hotel’s official website. We suggest to cross check such websites before giving ‘ Go Ahead ‘ on the package. Tourscave will not be liable for any deviations on expectations upon check in at the hotel.
- The total cost of the package includes 5.0% of package service tax. If there is any change, the same shall be communicated to the customer before booking.
- The rates are valid for Indian nationals residing in India only.
- The penalty for name change and date change will incur as per the airline and the destination. If there is any additional Airport / Airline taxes charged by the any Airport / Airline at any destination, the customer shall bear the same. Tourscave shall not be liable for the same.
- Tourscave reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all Tourscave websites or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
- Tourscave advise the appropriate time to apply the visa as per the embassy norms. Visa Application will be send after receiving the visa documents. Shall there be any delay in receiving the documents / inappropriate documents or in granting the visa from the embassy, Tourscave will not be liable for the same.
- Issuance of visa is in the sole discretion of Embassy. Tourscave. DO NOT hold any guarantee for the same. In case the visa is rejected the cancellation policy will stand as it is. We strongly recommend the customers to plan their trip well in advance to avoid cancelation charges.
- We will strongly recommend all the passengers to check the flight schedule prior to the departure of flight, even if the tickets issued by Tourscave. Customer must call airline directly a day before and on the day of departure and cross check all timings. Tourscave will not be responsible in case if customer misses his flight due to change of time. In such cases, customer will bears complete loss of flight and package.
- The rates are subject to availability of airfare, accommodation, class of booking on the airline and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. Any price increment in the mentioned things will be borne by the customer.
- In case if passenger is No Show/offloaded by the Airline for any reasons, the booking shall be considered as no show and no refund shall be made against any of the services booked through Tourscave.
- It is important to note that lead passenger whose name is mentioned in the booking, has to be present at the hotel while checking in. In case the lead passenger is not able to travel, he must give Signed Authority letter along with copy of his passport for the hotel to provide check in to rest of the family members.
- If due to delay or cancelation of flight, you do not appear in the hotel/ transfers at the specified time, Tourscave will not be responsible for the same. The same shall be treated as no show.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies of various destinations. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes, if any, will be informed accordingly.
- Sightseeing tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- We strongly suggest our customer to carry hard copy of complete Vouchers provided by Tourscave to present at the hotel and avail the services through the booking reference number. In case you do not present the vouchers at the hotel while checking in, Hotel can deny your booking and may not allow you to check in the hotel. In such situations Tourscave will not be responsible for the same.
- Tourscave reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equal or higher standard. The same shall be determined basis the reviews and ratings of the hotel placed on the internet.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings (Please report at the meeting point min 15 minutes prior to the pickup time). Tourscave will not be responsible for any delay from the customers end.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice as per the Airline / Hotel policy.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at the time of making booking.
- In event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds, the cancelation policy will apply.
- Flight cancellation charges will depend on Airlines . INR 500/- Per Person will be applicable extra as Tourscave service fee. In case the name provided by the customer to book any ticket / hotel is not as per the passport, the customer will bear the charges for changing the name. We strongly recommend to mail us a scanned copy of passport before booking a ticket / hotel.
- Any flight cancellation / rescheduling / departure delay or any changes in flights is purely subject to airlines management discussion . Any charges in airfare increase / decrease / rescheduling is to be borne by the client as Tourscave do not hold any guarantee on same.
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / Visa etc. will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.
- Universal hotel check-in time is between 1400 hrs-1500 hrs and check- out time is between 1100 hrs-1200 hrs depending upon the property. Early Check-In & Late Check- Out is subject to availability of room, it depends on hotel. Early Check in and late checkout will be at additional cost and subject to availability and complete discretion of the hotel. Hotel may or may not provide early check in or late checkout irrespective of availability. Tourscave will not be responsible for any change in the policy of the hotel at any given time.
- Tourscave does not guarantee quality of service of the hotel and star rating of the hotel. We only recommend hotels basis their reviews and ratings placed on internet by the customers and our previous customer experience. Once a hotel is booked, the booking can be changed basis the cancelation policy of the hotel as well as Tourscave. We strongly recommend our customers to go through reviews and photographs of the hotels before making a booking.
- All our packages are based on Night basis and thPlease note- only 7kg per person hand baggage is included,check-in baggage charge separately e last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. Tourscave will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by Tourscave.
- In case of any payment made on the online link through the Net Banking, credit or debit cards there will be a transaction charge of 2.6% of the total booking amount. In case of American Express Card the charges will be 6%. This amount is completely non-refundable in case of ANY/ALL cancellations, refunds etc. at any given point of time. This payment gateway charges will be deducted from the refund amount unless there is a waiver commitment from Tourscave in writing. We strongly recommend all our customers to take all the details in writing through our official id.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and time and any increase in the taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- Grant of on Arrival visa depends on sole discretion of Immigration Authority and Tourscave is not responsible for any non grant of Visa to traveler. In case the immigration does not provide Visa on Arrival for any reason, the Cancelation policy of Tourscave will stand as it is.
- Kindly avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any Inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
- Passport copies are mandatory to send at the time of confirming the Booking & passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of departure from destination.
- After confirmation of services, if any one wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy which is: Cancellation charges per person
- For any situation of natural phenomenon like flight delay / cancellation due to fog / rain, flood in a respective country, Traffic Jams or any such situation where one doesn’t have a control, Tourscave will not be responsible.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of the hotels worldwide compulsory Gala Dinner Surcharge applicable on 25th December (Christmas Day) / 31st December (New Year’s Eve), which is directly payable by client to hotel.In some of the International destinations, sightseeing tours may not be operational on 25th December (Christmas Day) /31st December (New Year’s Eve) due to heavy congestion on roads.Regarding the visa processing, every country’s High Commission/Consulate in India has specific number of working days required for visa approval, if you are confirming your booking on last minute and we have net or do not have sufficient number of working days in hand to get the visa approval before travel date then Tourscave will not responsible in that case and all expenses / cancelation for flight and land package booking will be borne by client.
Important Note for UAE Bookings :- The Tourism Dirham implementation date is effective & applicable since 31st March’2014 for all the existing confirmed and future bookings.
The Tourism Dirham will be applied to all guests staying at the hotel with no exception.This amount will be charged per room per night and has to be paid directly by the guest upon check-out.
- If you wants to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing.
- No cancellation or changes are allowed after departure.
- Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure: 25%
- 59-46 days prior to departure: 50%
- 45-31 days prior to departure: 75%
- 30 days prior to departure: 100%
Surcharges on Christmas and New Year period. Few destinations which overrules the below policy and come under 100% cancellation.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure: 50%
- 59-46 days prior to departure: 75%
- 45-0 days prior to departure: 100%